An Inspiring Article with Great Advice for Entrepreneurs

“When you take risks, odds are you’re going to fail. Successful people don’t like to fail. So the challenge with innovating as you scale is that you have to get people in the mindset that failure is part of the process — it’s part of this iterative process of grinding.”

This is from an article about David Friedberg, who just sold The Climate Corporation (aka Weatherbill) for $1 Billion.

Read it: http://firstround.com/article/Theres-a-00006-Chance-of-Building-a-Billion-Dollar-Company-How-This-Man-Did-It#ixzz2hPGdWRCn

One thought on “An Inspiring Article with Great Advice for Entrepreneurs

  1. This is an inspiring quote and nothing but the truth. It is what differentiates the 1% who make things happen from the remaining 99% who rather chose not to fail but to just sit down and look.

Comments are closed.