After reviewing and Beta testing many different types of web applications, one can become jaded. I have to say that Zookoda has knocked me out of that phase completely. They have created an email application for bloggers that is truly amazing and should definitely be tried by all bloggers.
Sometimes those of us on the front-end of web technology forget that most people don’t know what RSS is and how to use it. It makes sense to offer your blog in an email format. How about a way to send the newest post after it is written? Or maybe you’d like more control and will only send a monthly email that covers a summary of all your posts for that month? Easily done with Zookoda.
A rundown of capabilities:
- Manage email newsletter subscribers
- Enhance your blog with custom newsletter subscription forms
- Design eye-catching newletters to match your blog design
- Schedule recurring broadcasts for each day, week or month
- View real-time open, bounce, click and unsubscribe reports
- Access mobile users by emailing blog content in text format
If you operate on the Blogger platform, you’ll be happy to find out that all of the normal templates are already there for you to send your email out in. If you have a custom design, with a little extra work you can duplicate that look through Zookoda’s template editor.